- Dinner at Jimmy John's in Minneapolis on a business trip when we first discovered our shared faith
- Waffleology nights of food, fun, fellowship, and faith
- Favorite travel dinner of yogurt, Twizzlers, and Cracker Jacks
- Family dinners when I become a Smith for the night
- Moving the couch out of my apartment
- Planning the first internship program at NMD in the span of what seemed like a week!
- Cinnamon, butternut squash, and yogurt (some of our shared favs)
We are all so thankful to share life with you! Here are some other cool but much less noteworthy things that happened in 1963:
- Gas was 29 cents per gallon (seriously?!) - Today: $3.469
- Average price of a new car was $3,233.00 - Today: ~$15,000
- A loaf of bread cost 22 cents - Today: $2.58
- President John F. Kennedy was assassinated
- Beatles released "I Wanna Hold Your Hand"
- Martin Luther King, Jr. delivers "I Have a Dream" speech
- AT&T introduces touch tone phones
- Zip codes were implemented in the U.S.
- Michael Jordan was born on February 17th...and Johnny Depp was born on June 6th :)
So, as you can see, a few other things happened in 1963, but by far the most important was the day of YOUR birth!
Happy birthday, Dennis! I "smith" you!